Labels

MyLife (36) Fashion (12) Discussion (7)

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Weekend in Lj



I went to Ljubljana on Sunday and met with Antonio and Ante...and we had the best time!! We shot some amazing pictures..but it was just a test shoot before the real one. And Antonio did a few polaroids for me (I needed them for my Modelmamagement page)  I have to say that I really enjoyed it..We really work good together..You'll maybe see some photos soon.. ;)
And after the shoot we went for a drink or two or three..and long story short..Me and Ante came to the apartment at 6am and were eating french fries from the microwave oven..

He went straight to work and They woke me at 10am..I found out I have another casting and I went there with my hair still wet from the shower..but it was soooo hot outside that I was dry in 10 minutes..And when I arrived there they told me to get my hair wet..I mean hahahah..
After the cast I went to return the keys to te apartment and went to the Mare dresura frizure salon (http://www.maredresurafrizure.com/) where I got my 30's hairstyle for the shoot.. I waited for my co-model =) and we went to the Plečnikov Stadion together.. Amazing location..too bad that it's faling apart. Sabina did the amazing make-up..and lets not even start with the styling from Eva Ana Kazič...!!!! <3
I can't wait to show you the pictures =*

Thank you!!! ***


One of the polaroids by AP


L, xxx

PS. I wasn't annoying and begging for the votes for two days..and I come home,and I'  not 1st anymore..sooo click: http://www.modelmanagement.com/contests/fresh-faces-2012-international/contestant/4540/ goddammit! =D

No comments: