Labels

MyLife (36) Fashion (12) Discussion (7)

Monday, August 06, 2012

Untitled

It's not that I forgot to write all this time..I just didn't know what to write about..I still don't..The problem is that for the last (and next) month I didn't really have much of a life =) I'm just working to get money for our trip (that is only 1 month away!!!!)..and drinking coffe..

But Yesterday I actually had a day off..and I went home! Well..kinda home..I went to Raka to have a shooting with Amedea, if that counts..And we had a great time..I hope there will be pictures soon..Anja was the make-up artist an Blažka the designor/creator/stylist =) And offcourse we got all the shoes from Anja (one from Anka)..It was a great project and I have big expectations ;) But most of all we had FUN in our home castle..

Stay tuned for the pics,

L, xxx

No comments: